Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm very distracted.

There was a spider in the corner of my wall by my bed and I tried to kill it with my swiffer but it just fell and now I have no idea where it went. I just hope I can fall asleep now! (I also have a headache...boo!)

I wonder what you're doing and what you're up to but I know I'll find out things like that much after the fact. This week is going to be busy for me, as well as next week. Sounded like you'll be in the same boat. I'm not going to lie, sleeping in this morning felt AWESOME though! I didn't realize that I think I was up around 6 everyday this past week so we could talk. If I told anyone in my family this they probably wouldn't even believe me. Lol. I still wonder now how things will work out with us talking for the next two weeks but I guess we will just figure it out as usual! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment