Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Very Good Place to Start...

I get one last chance to say goodbye to you and I already know it will be bittersweet. I still think you are crazy for flying out to see me just for a weekend for the second time in only two months, but I hope you also know how much it means to me. Right now I'm nervous to have you meet my parents. I've never brought home someone like you before. I know very little about the military lifestyle. I realize I better get used to this exploration of the unknown because the next nine months are going to be full of it. Honestly I'm hoping this blog will help, help me to remember where we left off when you deploy, what happens in-between, and how it impacts us. I think that's enough for now...after all, you will be arriving tomorrow and I plan to cherish the next 48 hours I have with you at my side. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment